Chlorocol-SP Dry Powder is used for treating bacterial enteritis, blood loose droppings, salmonellosis and Respiratory tract infections in animals. It is effective against all infections caused by chloramphenicol sensitive organisms. We are marked as a renowned Manufacturer and Supplier of Chlorocol-SP Dry Powder from Andhra Pradesh, India. We pack Chlorocol-SP Dry Powder in safe packaging material so as to protect it from contaminants during transit.
Composition (Each gm contains) : Chloramphenicol IP - 200mg.
- For poultry medication : 1gm in 5 litres of water or 50gms. In 100kg. Feed, Chlorocol-SP solution Should be made every day and only medicated water should be allowed for 3 to 5 days during treatment. Double the dose for the breeders.
- For large animals, Small animals : 50mg Chlorocol-SP per Kg body weight per day for 3 to 5 days in water or feed. Withdraw treatment 5 days before slaughter.
- For the treatment of Bacterial Enteritis, Blood loose droppings, Salmonellosis And Respiratory tract infections.
- Effective against all infections Caused by chloramphenicol sensitive Organisms.
- NOT FOR HUMAN USE, FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- SCHEDULE ‘H’ DRUG WARNING : To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Veterinary Practitioner only.