Levoquin Dry Powder is used for controlling and treating infections such as CRD, CCRD, E-Coli, dermatitis etc. It is also used to treat infections caused by gram positive and gram negative micro-organisms. We are enlisted among the reputed Manufacturers and Suppliers of Levoquin Dry Powder from Andhra Pradesh, India. Due to our vast distributed network, it has been an easy job for us to deliver retail as well as bulk orders for Levoquin Dry Powder within the stipulated time frame.
Composition (Each gm Contains) :
- Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IP
- Equivalent to Levofloxacin : 100 mg
- Live stock : Respiratory tract infections, Urogenital infections, G.I tract infections, Secondary bacterial complications associated With viral diseases such as blue tongue, PPR, Shppe fox, foot rot, FMD IBR etc.
- Poultry : CRD, Colisepticaemia, coryza, Gangrenous dermatitis, salmonellosis, Diarrahoes.
- Live stock : 7.5 to 10mg per kg body weight or directed by the veterinarian
- Poultry (prevention) : 20-40mg of powder per kg body weight in drinking water(2-4 grams powder per 10 liters of drinking water)for 3-5days.
- Treatment : 40-80mg of powder per kg body weight in drinking water (4-8 grams powder per 10 liters of drinking water) for 3-5 days or as directed by the veterinarian.
- Not for human use
- for animal treatment only
- SCHEDULE ‘H’ DRUG
- Warning : To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Veterinary Doctor only.