Clotel Suspension is an aqueous base closantel oral solution 15%w/v used for treating animals. Orally administered, our Clotel Suspension is carefully prepared using pure chemical compounds. Our Clotel Suspension is used for treating endoparasites and ectoparasites in cattle, sheep, dog, etc. Furthermore, we make available Clotel Suspension in tamper-proof packaging.
Composition (Each gm contains) :
- Closantel : 150mg
- Aqueous base : q.s
- Colour : ponceau 4R
- Cattle, sheep (Fasciola species) : 2.5 ml / 25 kg body weight
- Cattle, sheep (For other Endoparasites) : 2.5 ml / 50 kg body weight
- Cattle, Sheep & Dog (for Ectoparasites) : 6.5 ml / 50 kg body weight or as directed by the veterinary practitioner.
Precautions & Warning :
- Keep in a cool place.
- NOT FOR HUMAN USE, FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- SCHEDULE ‘H’ DRUG WARNING : To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Veterinary Practitioner only.