Cestonide Dry Powder is given to those animals that have exactly or above 25 kgs weight. It may be given as a drench in feed or as such. Cestonide Dry Powder is indicated in both tapeworm infestation of livestock, poultry, dogs and also in immature paramphistomiasis of cattle, sheep and goat. We are counted among the top companies, which are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Cestonide Dry Powder from Andhra Pradesh, India.
Composition (Each gm contains) : Niclosamide IP - 750 mg.
Administration and Dosage : Cestonide dispersible powder may be administered as a drench, in feed or as such.
Against Tapeworm :
- Cattle & Horses : 1 gm Cestonide for 15 Kg body weight
- Sheep & Goat : 1 gm Cestonide for 10 Kg body weight
- Dogs & Cats : 1 gm Cestonide for 7.5 Kg body weight (130 mg per kg body weight)
- Poultry : 1 gm Cestonide for 5 adult birds (Appox. 175mg per kg body weight)
Against Amphistomes :
- Cattle, Sheep & Goat : Higher dosage at the rate of 120 mg/kg body weight is recommended.
- There 3gm of Cestonide may be given to an animal weight 25kg.
- Cestonide is indicated in bothTapeworm infestation of Livestock, Poultry, Dogs and Cats and also in immature Paramphistomiasis (Amphistomiasis) of Cattle, Sheep and Goat.
- Keep in a cool dry place. Protect from direct sun light.
- NOT FOR HUMAN USE, FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- SCHEDULE ‘H’ DRUG WARNING : To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Veterinary Practitioner only.